Some of the scriptures that said ‘Fear not’


In this post, I will share some of the scriptural passages that said ‘fear not’. Those two words are strong words that helps us builds our faith in God and remind us that God has the power over all and can fight for us in all situations.
I will also encourage you to add other passages that are not here in the comment section. Now lets look at 20 quotes that said fear not.
Genesis 15:1 - After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

Genesis 35:17 – And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.

Genesis 50:21 – Now therefore Fear ye not: I will nourish you, and your little ones. And he comfort them, and speak kindly unto them.

Exodus 14:13 – And Moses said unto the people, Fear  ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will show to you to day; for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

Judges 6: 23 – And the LORD said unto him, Peace be unto thee; fear not; thou shalt not die.

Deuteronomy 20:3 - And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your heart faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them.

Joshua 8: 1 – And the LORD said unto Joshua, fear not, neither be thou dismayed; take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai, see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people; and his city, and his land.
Judges 6: 10 – And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; gear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed my voice.

Ruth 3: 11 – And now, my daughter, fear not; I will do to thee all that thou request: for a; the city of my people doth know that thou art a virtuous woman.

1 Kings 17: 13 -  And Elijah said unto her, fear not; do and do ad thou hast said; but make me therefore a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.

Isaiah 35:4 - Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompense; he will come and save you.

Isaiah 41: 13 - For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; you will help thee.

Isaiah 43: 1,5 – But now thus saith the LORD and he that formed thee, O Israel, fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. Fear not; for I am with thee; I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west.

Joel 2:21 - Fear not; O land; be glad and rejoice: for the LORD will do great things.

Luke 12: 32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.


Matthew 10:28And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and the body in hell.

John 12: 15Fear not,  daughter of Zion: behold, thy king cometh, sitting on as ass’s  colt.

Acts 27:24 - Saying, fear not, Paul; thou must be brought before Caesar: and, lo, God hath given thee all that sail with thee.

Luke 12: 7 -  But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered, fear not therefore, ye are of more vale than many sparrows.

Revelation 1:17 – And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me; fear not, I am the first and the last.

I pray, as you read these verses of the Bible here, may God life your soul in obeying his words and becoming fearless to the circumstances and the devil’s plots in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment